Allied Member Benefits
Allied members are an important part of the AIA East Bay community. Their participation in forums, meetings and events results in a vibrant tapestry of knowledge sharing.
While access to architects and knowledge sharing are key benefits, we do offer many tangible advantages of membership.
- One complimentary rental of the chapter mailing list (electronic, on request; fair market value $170).
- A listing in our online directory
- Monthly recognition in ArchNews (distribution 2,300+)
- 10% discount on all advertising and sponsorships
- Member rates for programs and contract documents—including the electronic documents
Plus, allied members are encouraged to submit technical and informational articles for ArchNews. And don’t forget that allied members are welcome to present brown-bag continuing education classes (at no charge—a $300 savings per program)!
Allied membership with AIA East Bay is $360 per year, and is pro-rated quarterly ($270 April-June, $180 July-September) . Please call Sidney Sweeney at 510/464-3600 for information on monthly payment plans or if you have questions regarding dues.