A Society for Marketing Professional Services Program, cosponsored by AIA East Bay
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Free SMPS/AIA East Bay members / $40 Guests
Click here to register.
Implementing a strategic marketing plan is an essential part of sound business practice. In this interactive session, you’ll learn a step-by-step methodology for developing a simple, straightforward plan that includes all aspects (marketing, communications, and sales/BD). Receive practical advice on how to implement and track accountability as well as tips for marketers on how to use the plan as a tool for maintaining pursuit focus. Denise Youmans, CPSM has helped A/E/C firms and non-profit organizations develop achievable goals with actionable initiatives. This session is suitable for all, from practitioners to beginners looking to understand the process.
Market Share is a bi-monthly gathering where SMPS SFBAC members get together to share knowledge across all levels of marketing and business development. From entry level coordinators to seasoned marketing directors…Market Share has something for everyone.
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Cost: $65 SMPS Member and Friend of SMPS / $85 Nonmember / $20 Student
Location: AIA San Francisco, 130 Sutter Street, 6th Floor
Click here to register.
It is not news that gender inequity exists in the United States and in most other countries, but persistent and striking gender inequity within A/E/C industry, particularly Architecture is still a lingering issue. This program will inspire and empower participants to generate actionable takeaways that will be collected and shared as Equity by Design [EQxD] Best Practice Guides as an open resource to transform the future of the profession.
There will be a thirty minute networking window before the program starts.
About the Speaker:
Rosa T. Sheng, AIA, LEED AP BD+C is a Senior Associate at Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, Founder and Chairperson for Equity by Design and Treasurer of AIA San Francisco.
a SMPS Market Share Event
Friday, March, 18, 2016
Lunch provided by TEECOM, RSVP by March 16 to email@example.com
SMPS Market Share is excited to announce, “The Principal’s Perspective,” a panel consisting of principal representation from Architectural, Structural, Acoustics and Technology Consulting, MEP, Civil and Construction Management firms.
The principals that have been invited to participate in this panel are prepared to answer the tough questions you have avoided asking your senior leadership and shed some light on their expectations of the function of our discipline within their firms, as well as, lessons learned. We are inviting you to submit your question(s) in advance. Please complete this anonymous form by March 16.
Curious to learn more about how other firms are approaching:
- the composition and structure of their marketing and business development groups
- utilization of consultants and marketing resources
- internal technical staff involvement in the RFQ/RFP process from lead though award of the project
- involvement of marketing and BD staff in strategic planning
- leadership track for marketing/BD staff and more!
About the Principals:
- Architecture: Doug Wittnebel, AIA, IIDA, LEED AP BD+C, Design Director & Principal | Gensler
- MEP: John Moran, Senior Vice President | Syska Hennessy Group
- Structural: Holly Razzano, Principal | Degenkolb Engineers
- Civil & Construction Management: Vernon Phillips, PE, Principal Engineer | Harris & Associates
- Acoustics & Technology: Stephen Shea, Principal, Office Director | Shen Milsom & Wilke
- Moderator: Veda Solomon, Senior Associate, Business Development | Shen Milsom & Wilke
What is Market Share?
Market Share (a free member benefit!) is a bi-monthly gathering where SMPS SFBAC members get together to share knowledge across all levels of marketing and business development. From entry-level coordinators to seasoned marketing directors, Market Share has something for everyone. As a free member benefit, this is an excellent venue for continued learning and networking. For more information, click here.