Enjoy this educational two-hour tour of the San Francisco Bay while sipping complimentary beer and wine with your friends aboard the all-electric Enhydra. With three decks, three bars, and plenty of interior and exterior viewing locations, you won’t miss a thing as you take in the Bay’s architectural, historical, and cultural points of interest. Your tour host will offer intriguing context, with guest experts sharing additional tidbits as we explore a loop around Treasure Island, then up the Oakland Estuary, back across the Bay, and working our way along the San Francisco shoreline back to Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Treasure Island – Craig Hartman, SOM
- Bay Bridge East– Donald MacDonald, Donald MacDonald Architects
- Port of Oakland & Howard Terminal– Marylyn Sandifur, Port of Oakland
- Brooklyn Basin – Robert Collins, TCA Architects
- BART Bay Tube– Robert Raburn, BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
- Chase Center –Barry Bourbon, Gensler
- Mission Rock– Kristen Hall, Kristen Hall City Design
- S.F. Embarcadero & Downtown– John King, San Francisco Chronicle
Please meet at Red and White Fleet at Pier 43 1/2 in the heart of Fishermans Wharf at least 15 minutes before departure.
2:30 - 5pm
1:30 - 4pm
1:30 - 4pm
4:30 - 7pm
4 - 6:30pm
All Electric “Enhydra”
The Enhydra is the newest member of the Red and White Fleet of San Francisco’s passenger excursion vessel fleet. The 128-foot LOA aluminum monohull vessel with a 30’ beam was designed by Nic de Waal of Teknicraft Design in Auckland, New Zealand. This is the largest lithium-ion battery electric hybrid- powered vessel in North America.
The 600-passenger vessel is specifically designed for harbor tours of San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. Guests on board the Enhydra can experience views of the bay and cityscape from all three decks, each complete with their own convenient snack bar. The second level offers a full, wrap-around viewing deck with access to the enlarged-bow foredeck. Entirely open, the top deck offers ample outdoor seating for those on board.