A’23 Needs Volunteers!
Volunteer registration for A’23: AIA Conference on Architecture 2023, June 7-10. A’23 volunteer with this sign-up link! It’s a way to attend for free.
AIA National and AIASF have numerous volunteer opportunities throughout the conference from June 7 to 10, and volunteering is a great way to get involved and receive free access to the conference.
- Option 1: Volunteer 8 hours, you will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferrable 3-day conference registration.
- Registration includes access to the Architecture Expo, Keynotes, and Education Sessions.
- Optional ticketed tours and events are not included in this registration package but may be purchased separately.
- If you have already paid for the conference, please let us know once you have registered for your 8 hours, and we will have the registration company reverse the charges.
- Option 2: Volunteer for specific events and/or tours.
- If you volunteer for a single tour, you will receive free access to that tour only.
Here’s how to become an A’23 Volunteer:
- Complete the A’23 Volunteer Application Form: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=1045195106
Bookmark this page, as this will be your dashboard to view jobs, sign up or reschedule shifts, update profile information, and more. Check back often, as more opportunities will be added in the coming weeks.
- Upon completion of the A’23 Volunteer Form, you will be sent the following:
- Confirmation email from AIA Conference on Architecture ([email protected])
- Link to create your A’23 volunteer account; click “Need a Password” to complete your account setup.
- The volunteer team ([email protected]) will send links to those who signed a waiver and signed up for the minimum 8-hour requirement.