All-Electric New Construction Ordinance: What’s Required & How to Get Help
The San Francisco Department of Building Inspection and SF Environment invite you to a presentation on San Francisco’s All Electric New Construction Ordinance, which goes into effect on June 1, 2021.
This 45-minute training will include:
- Overview of the All Electric New Construction Ordinance
- How to comply and implementation procedures (Admin Bulletin 112)
- Resources: Where to get support and training to help you succeed
- Questions and Answers
This webinar will be offered live on April 20 and May 14. (See Select a Date at right)
The April 20 event will be recorded and posted.
If you have questions that are not addressed during the Q&A section: [email protected].
For more information: sfdbi.org/AllElectricNewConstructionOrdinance
- Architectural Bay Cruise: The Tale of Two Cities | A’23
- Jun 07 2023 - Jun 10 2023
- All Day