Architecture in the time of Covid19: Thoughts for an Uncertain Future
A moderated discussion with Bay Area Architects, UC Berkeley Chair, Ronald Rael, and students of architecture, to discuss the state of the profession in the time of Covid19 and its aftermath.
The format for this event will be a moderated panel discussion. The audience will be encouraged to ask and submit questions during the event via chat or live when possible.
- Ronald Rael, Chair, Department of Architecture, UC Berkeley
- Devi Dutta-Choudhury, Chair, AIA East Bay
- Tim Nystrom – Sole Practitioner , NYS Designs
- Devi Dutta-Choudhury – Small Firm Focus (Housing) – Devi Dutta Architecture
- Janet Tam – Medium Firm – Public/Institutional focus, Noll and Tam Architects
- Nancy Keenan – Large Firm with Diverse Project Types – Dahlin Group
- Susi Marzuola – Environmental Focused Firm – Siegel & Strain Architects
- Morten Jensen – International Firm with a planning focus – JRDV Urban International
- Let’s Clear the Air: Ventilation, High Performance, and Passive House
- Mar 10 2021
- 11:00 am - 2:30 pm