Disaster Planning for Architects (1 LU)
*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO JANUARY 14, 2021*
If nothing else, the COVID-19 crisis has demonstrated that with very little notice, our entire workforce can be turned on its head. Setting yourself up for success in the face of another challenge like this will have a massive impact on your firm’s ability to “roll with the punches.”
This session is part of an ongoing webinar series ArcSource is hosting to help Architecture Firms improve their productivity during the COVID pandemic. Get all the details here
This session will be led by Dave Monk, the founder and CEO of ArcSource. ArcSource empowers architecture firms with best-in-class technology solutions so they can create great buildings within a predictable IT environment.
Prior to starting ArcSource, Dave earned masters degrees in architecture and structural engineering and worked in both fields. Since then, Dave has become an expert in the technology that design firms use. He loves exploring the intersection of technology, architecture, and business.
Through ArcSource, Dave has helped over 200 architecture firms in the last 20-plus years to manage their technology, be more successful and grow their firms. He speaks regularly on multiple important topics including cyber security, cloud technologies, disaster planning, and IT strategy. He has presented to the AIA audience at the national level and has spoken at the AIA San Francisco and AIA East Bay for 14 years.
- How to evaluate the risk for various types of disasters for your business
- How to best ensure business continuity with IT planning and technology choices
- The best IT strategies for server backup and cloud backup for architects
- How to build a written disaster plan for your firm (including a template)
- Hassan Ally + Eli B. Gottlieb | Thornton Tomasetti – UC Berkeley Architecture Spring Lecture Series
- Apr 14 2021
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm