Plug In, Turn On, + Cook Up: Electric Kitchens Have Arrived!
Confusion about all-electric building codes and cooking options got you turned off? Get plugged in to an empowering live online cooking event that will turn you on to electric and induction cooking for life, with better cooking performance, safer and healthier homes, and a more sustainable planet!
Join AIASF COTE for a myth-busting, code-clarifying live induction cooking and tech tour with three Electric Kitchen Super-Fans:
• Chef Rachelle Boucher, co-founder of Kitchens to Life
• Ventilation and kitchen design expert Alex Siow of Monark Premium Appliance
• All-Electric design engineer and induction kitchen owner-aficionado David Kaneda, FAIA of IDEAs Inc.
• The “Whole Electric Kitchen” Concept, with Live Cooking Demonstrations!
• The Myths and Truths of Today’s Electric Kitchens
• The “Clean Little Secret” of the Appliance Industry
• Take a Tour of Electric Kitchen Options: Induction, Convection, Ventilation and more!
NOTE: This event is a follow up to the AIASF COTE program held in April 2021 entitled “Reach Codes / Gas Bans / Electrification: What Architects Need to Know.” Links to the event recording, slides and resources page are available on the AIASF COTE webpage.