Tile Installation Failures (1.5 LU)
Rich Galliano, with 40 years experience in the tile and stone industry, will help us identify and avoid tile failures. He will instruct architects on how to avoid tile failures in their jobs and will give information for correct, problem free installations.
- Learn which materials are incompatible in a tile installation.
- Find out how to do proper substrate preparation.
- Be able to identify improper or inadequate movement joints and how to specify what works best.
- What are improper installation methods and how to avoid them.
About the Speaker
Rich Galliano– Licensed California C-54 Tile and B-1 General Building Contractor. 40 years experience in the tile industry. Member of: TCNA (Tile Council of North America) Handbook Committee, ANSI A108 Tile and Stone Installation Methods Committee, Tile Contractors of North America (TCNA) Technical Committee. Currently serving as the Technical Director for the Tile and Stone Council of Northern California.
- Healthy Materials Series: Part 5 – Tomorrow’s Materials
- Aug 02 2021
- 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm