Website AC Martin
AC Martin is an innovative, award winning architecture and interior design firm with offices located in Sacramento, Bay Area and Los Angeles. Our work is a mix of K-12, Community Colleges, Civic/Government, Higher Education, Market Rate Housing, Urban Mixed Use, Hospitality, Industrial, Planning and Programming. We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and creative individuals to be contributing members of our Public Sector, including the K-12, Community College and Civic/Government studios. Be part of an innovative and fun-loving design team working on a variety of current architectural and interior project types of all scales.
A Project Architect has an understanding of state building, local city and zoning codes. Participates in the conceptual design and provides full support through the entire project. Develops and represents lead technical viewpoint on projects. Coordinates with project team on appropriate technical solutions and product strategies. Works closely with the Project Director/Manager to execute project plans. Coordinates with Project Director/Manager to directly supervise the teams’ design, technical delivery and mentors junior staff.
· Able to use BIM and other software used in production of construction documentation
· REVIT knowledge highly desired
· Licensed architect with 10 or more years of experience, with a minimum of 5 years in the role of Project Architect and all technical phases of architecture
· Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Architecture or equivalent
· Additional industry certifications desired (LEED, DBIA, CDT etc.)
· Knowledge of codes and experience in clearing plan checks
· DSA/OSFM process knowledge highly desired
· Must be able to work well with & communicate effectively with Project Managers, contractors, project team members, vendors, & clients
· Experienced in carrying projects through Construction, specifically on projects larger than $20M highly desired
· DBIA member preferred
We offer career advancement opportunities and an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, a matching 401(k) plan, paid parking, one-week yearend holiday shut-down, and an alternative work schedule based on a 4 ½-day workweek.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & portfolio referencing Project Architect in the subject line of your correspondence.