Website Amato Architecture
Small studio making creative, heart-felt and innovative spaces.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual who is energetic and passionate about design. The studio’s culture is inclusive and casual, filled with professionals who care deeply about creating well-crafted designs and improving the environment around them. The ideal candidate will love to work in a collaborative and challenging environment where they can contribute ideas while being mentored to develop technical and design skills with a highly knowledgeable team. They are eager to problem solve while producing quality and aesthetically pleasing products for our clients. The position offers a talented person with strong communication skills and technical ability the opportunity to engage in all aspects of our projects, from schematic design through construction documents and construction administration.
• 3-5 yrs. Experience in an architectural or structural engineering office
• Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup
• Current working knowledge of local building and health codes and compliance issues.
• Familiarity with residential construction, including products, specification and detailing.
• Demonstrated 3D visualization ability and working knowledge of color and design principles.
• Ability to balance design with operational needs and budget objectives
• Ability to execute multiple designs under specific deadlines.
• Ability to communicate design with hand sketches/drawings.
• Skilled in visual, written, and verbal communication of design issues.