Website AXIA Architects
Architecture from all angles
AXIA is an architectural family strongly grounded in the craft of Architecture with a dedication to a broad base of clients and building types. Our project work requires dynamic versatility in scale, type, and content.
We are looking for a Project Architect who can provide exceptional leadership, vision and technical skills at a multitude of levels within the firm. Our Project Architects are responsible for project management and implementation of all phases of projects and project teams under the direction of the Principal in Charge.
The following skills are required for this position:
- Must be a licensed Architect with at least seven years’ of well-rounded office experience
- Proficient in presenting a body of work displaying architectural integrity, creative problem solving and technical prowess
- Revit experience desired, AutoCAD experience is a minimum for consideration
- Construction technology experience with the ability to detail complex projects
- Experience with projects for public schools, hospitality, high tech, or boutique residential is considered a plus
AXIA offers competitive salary and benefit packages with opportunity for professional growth. If you feel that you have the experience and talent we seek, please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work to the attention of Melissa Wadlow, email@example.com.