Website Boulder Associates Architects
We specialize exclusively in healthcare and senior living design
Be a part of a growing office and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in San Francisco, Boulder, Charlotte, Dallas, Irvine, Los Angeles and Sacramento.
We seek a full-time licensed architect to join our San Francisco team. Successful candidates will manage healthcare architecture projects across all phases from programming through construction administration. Top candidates will be looking for a small office environment with long-term career potential and will be eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide design leadership and technical expertise to determine project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, equipment, estimated costs and completion times
• Coordinate design work with internal team, consultants, clients and regulatory agencies
• Manage & lead junior level teammates
• Licensed Architect with 5-7 years of professional experience
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• Experience leading and mentoring junior staff
• Revit proficiency
• Experience with project management and juggling multiple projects
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors and project team members
• Healthcare project experience
• Senior living and behavioral health project experience
• Commitment to promoting equitable, diverse and inclusive business practices
• Experience in applying Lean or Agile principles to design and construction
• LEED accreditation, EDAC certification
• Experience with OSHPD-1 ad OSHPD-2
• Commitment to promoting sustainable business practices
Here is where you can apply: https://www.boulderassociates.com/careers/
Thank you for your interest in our firm!