DAHLIN is a growing architecture and planning firm of 150 multi-cultural professionals with offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
We are currently seeking an ARCHITECT to join our Multi-Family team in our PLEASANTON, CA office. Working under the guidance of a Senior Architect or Principal, this person will be primarily responsible for directing, coordinating, and overseeing construction administration services and/or construction documents of several small projects from Schematic Design through building permit submittal and Construction Administration.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND:
- 3+ years of experience in multi-family projects
- 3+ years Revit/BIM experience
- Strong skills in the production of construction drawings, start to finish; ability to provide QA/QC check-set reviews is a plus
- Extensive experience working in construction phases of projects with owners and general contractors
- Experience adhering to codes and regulations
- Strong skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
- Registered Architect in the state of California
KEY CHARACTERISTICS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Commitment to their own professional growth
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plans for medical, childcare, and commuter expenses, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/careers. Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We’ll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!