DAHLIN is a diverse architecture and planning firm practice of 150+ multi-cultural professionals with offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place® starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
Grow your career in a rewarding, creative atmosphere with our award-winning teams! We are currently seeking an entry-level ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER/DRAFTER in our PLEASANTON, CA office! Under general supervision, this individual will be responsible for various design tasks and production, assisting project teams and other staff members as needed. A passion for residential housing will give you a leading edge!
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
- Demonstrated skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Commitment to their own professional growth as designer, architect, or planner.
- Commitment to obtaining licensure, preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/careers. Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We’ll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, DAHLIN may or may not offer relocation benefits depending on business needs. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship for an employment visa, now or in the future, is not available for this position.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies, or other staffing vendors who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.