Website ELS Architecture + Urban Design
ELS Architecture + Urban Design is looking for a creative, collaborative, and motivated junior architect to join our team for a permanent, full-time assignment.
One of the largest architectural and planning firms in the East Bay, we are dedicated to design excellence utilizing sustainable technologies and practices. Our award-winning portfolio includes sports & recreation, retail & mixed-use, historical, civic, and theatres. We are very proud of our work and value our staff.
We value a work-life balance and offer a flexible work environment, currently offering in person and hybrid work options for our offices in Berkeley, Los Angeles, and Sacramento.
· BA in Architecture, BArch or MArch degree.
· 2 to 4 years architectural work experience.
· Progress toward California registration preferred.
· Required: proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
· Preferred: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and SketchUp.
· Competence in architectural drafting, detailing, knowledge of building materials and codes.
· Ability to work well in a team environment and individually.
Please email cover letter, resume, and samples of work (PDF format) to: email@example.com or mail to:
ELS Architecture and Urban Design
Attn: Human Resources
2040 Addison Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
No Phone Calls Please!!