Website FCGA architecture
Zero Net Energy Center. NFL Training Facilities. San Francisco Premium Outlets. In our 35-year history, these notable projects designed by FCGA Architecture represent our diverse portfolio which includes projects in the Retail, Education, Civic, Corporate Office, Fitness-Hospitality, and Mixed Use-Multifamily sectors.
FCGA is seeking a collaborative, productive, and skilled candidate who possesses the technical and leadership abilities to contribute to each project’s success. This position requires effective communication skills to build lasting relationships internally and externally with the FCGA team, clients, consultants, and strategic partners.
FCGA has offices in both Danville (Northern California) and Oceanside/Carlsbad (Southern California). Both towns offer small town charm with upscale amenities. Our team of talented professionals is committed to creating a legacy of sustainable environments with every client. Together… we work hard… we play hard. We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, health benefits, 401k, and flexible work options.
- Ability to research, learn, and apply various codes (Building, Accessibility, CalGreen) and governmental ordinances.
- Prepare detailed drawings with minimal supervision using various knowledge of architecture principles and practices.
- Review project drawings and ensure that FCGA’s standards for construction documents, quality control, and production are followed.
QUALIFICATIONS + SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent with 3-5 years architectural project experience.
- Actively pursuing architectural licensure.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Effective knowledge and application of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications, construction principles, methods and terminology required.
- Proven ability to function in all phases of the project from design development through contract administration.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver high quality work ensuring accuracy.
- Ability to function comfortably, gain trust, confidence and deal effectively with a wide range of individuals including consultants, contractors, and project team
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work and excel in a fast-paced design environment.
- Ability to grow with the changing demands of the position and company.
- Ability, resources, and motivation to work remotely when required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Qualified candidates: To be considered, please send your cover letter, résumé, and portfolio link showcasing your work to Hello@FCGAinc.com. PDF portfolio acceptable. Include JOB CAPTAIN in the subject line.
Please refrain from contacting FCGA Architecture directly to check application status.
FCGA Architecture does not accept resumes from placement agencies, recruiters, or third-party staffing vendors. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias or FCGA Architecture employees. FCGA Architecture is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.