Website Feldman Architecture
Ready to take on a creative design role for a collaborative, fast-paced studio that will push you to create
your best work? Join us in drafting your next chapter: crafting site-sensitive, beautiful spaces alongside a
team of like-minded, creative, and highly talented architects and designers. This position offers an
enthusiastic individual the opportunity to share ideas in a collaborative studio environment and to
develop technical design skills while working on compelling projects in various phases.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative designer who shares our aesthetic sensitivity, commitment to
environmental stewardship, and has exceptional technical abilities to work primarily as part of a small
team while also efficiently handling independent tasks. This individual will embody Feldman
Architecture’s core values: professionalism, teamwork, passion, and commitment. They have residential
or commercial design experience, strong Revit skills, and a demonstrated ability to detail projects. The
ideal candidate is capable of coordinating consultants and project teams under strict deadlines and is
experienced in all stages of design and documentation, approaching each project with a collaborative
attitude and high integrity.
The position is full time with a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, a transit
plan, continuing education funds, and reimbursements for ARE and LEED AP exams.
Feldman Architecture is an award-winning architecture firm specializing in sustainable, modern custom
residential design with a portfolio expanding to include a range of innovative and exciting commercial
and public projects. The studio’s culture is inclusive – all members of our firm collaborate with clients,
and consultants to create smart and sustainable solutions with conceptual clarity and precise detailing.
• Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree required
• 1-3 years of architecture experience
• Residential or commercial design experience
• Experience in Revit, SketchUP, Lumion, and Adobe Creative Cloud applications
• Strong graphic (Photoshop), oral, and written communication skills
• Experience with Consultant Coordination, including Structural, Civil, Landscape, Lighting,
Mechanical, Geotechnical and Surveyors.
• Knowledge of construction documentation methods
• Familiarity with residential construction, including appropriate products, specifications, and
Hybrid opportunity to both work from home, as well as in our lively design studio – a recently
renovated Fire House off of Polk Street.
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration, please email your cover letter, resume and 3-5 pages of work samples (5mb files max
please) with “Designer” as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please!
Cover letter should clearly state the following:
• Relevant residential design experience
• Level of proficiency with Revit, SketchUP, Lumion, and Adobe Creative Cloud applications
• Experience, passion or knowledge working on sustainably focused projects
We’re committed to empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and city. We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Feldman Architecture and do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital
status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy or any other classification
protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.