International Parking Design is seeking a project manager with experience in managing commercial architectural projects in our Oakland office. Our company is a specialty architectural firm established for over 50 years and focused exclusively on the design of parking structures. Experience in the design of structured parking facilities is desired but not mandatory. Candidates should have a strong technical background with a demonstrated ability to take projects through all phases of design and construction administration. Must exhibit strong organizational and time management skills and be able to work with aggressive schedules in a collaborative environment.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to lead teams of design professionals, both in-house and outside consultants, in the preparation of design and construction documents for structured parking facilities. Duties will include preparing construction details, specifications and code analysis for projects as well as directing and managing activities of the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and professional licensure desired but not mandatory
• Minimum of 10 years industry experience with 5 years of previous project management experience
• Ability to monitor and manage project budgets/schedules
• Expertise in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, smartsheet and other project management software.
• Extensive knowledge of building codes and systems
• Broad working knowledge of other technical disciplines and their interrelationship to the design process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects working in teams or alone
Competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package including Health, Dental and Life Insurance, as well as 401(k) and an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Please submit resume via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org