Website MESH DBS
The best way to learn to design is to build it yourself.
On one hand MESH is a progressive architectural studio working on diverse project types from community-centric commercial office spaces, custom residential, multi-family affordable housing, homeless housing prototypes to cannabis industrial and retail spaces. On the other hand, MESH is an atypical office environment focusing on experimental construction techniques and craft in architecture through hands-on exploration in partnership with our sister company H2 Prefab [www.H2Prefab.com], which focuses on design and construction of prefabricated residential structures throughout the Bay Area.
MESH is seeking talented and creative thinkers with positive attitudes, a thirst for learning, and a drive to produce high quality design in an atypical office environment. We have an immediate opening for a qualified Job Captain in our uptown Oakland location.
Job Captain Qualifications
– 3-5 years of professional architecture experience.
– Talented designer with high level presentation skills.
– Experience compiling technical working drawing sets, detailing, and consultant coordination.
– Fluent in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
– Some experience in construction is a plus. Ability to research proactively and desire to learn is a must.
– Architectural accredited BArch or MArch degree.
– Newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 prior to start date.
How to Apply
Please submit in pdf format a cover letter [describing why MESH would be a great fit for you and let us know any details about your character or qualifications that are not inherent in your resume], a resume, and relevant work samples via email to: info@MESHdbs.com attention to David Brown. We will contact all candidates under consideration directly. No phone calls or recruiters please.