Website Hereld & Ayres Architects
Hereld & Ayres Architects is searching for a highly qualified individual to become part of our team. We are a small, family oriented architectural firm located in Pleasanton California, and have been in business for over 30 years. Our experiences have been in a wide array of both commercial and residential project types throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. Commercially, our experiences range from new ground up development to tenant improvements for retail, restaurant and multiple office types, as well as new and renovations for light industrial projects. Residentially, our projects experiences span from large single family estate homes to small infill tract developments, mixed use, multi–family as well as residential additions, remodels and accessory dwelling units. Our new team member must have these qualifications, and be capable of the following:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in an architectural firm working on residential and/or light commercial projects.
- Must be highly motivated, self disciplined and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent written and oral skills as required for all aspects of project coordination with clients, consultants and government agencies.
- Must have a high proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be well versed in residential and light commercial construction documentation and detailing
- And must be experienced with building code application.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.