Q-Architecture was founded with the mission to provide high design for everyone. Our crew comprised of architects, engineers, and landscape architects. We are a certified green business that works cohesively to bring efficient, sustainable and innovative design solutions to our built environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced designer/architect in our HOUSING CRUSADE! We live and work in the epicenter of the country’s housing crisis, and everyday we provide intelligent designs from single family to multi- and mixed-use housing projects, regardless of their budget constraints.
Selected candidates must demonstrate the ability to:
- Organize projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Organize and manage multiple projects. Provide regular communication with the team regarding status.
- Work in an integral design environment with interior design, landscape design, and structural engineering teams and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building and planning codes, and environmental impact.
- Work independently as well as with a team.
- Maintain a working knowledge of California Building Code, SF planning and building codes as well as the International Building Code (IBC).
- Work with building and planning department officials (experience preferred).
- Perform construction inspection work, maintain, records of observation and dispense information as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Prefer a Master’s degree in architecture w/ at least two-year work experience.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture w/ at least three-year work experience.
- The candidate should be facile in multi mediums as well as a design discourse.
- Modeling and CAD experience required.
To apply for this position please provide the following information:
- Three References
Please do not contact us via phone or in person. Inquiry with missing documents will be disregarded.
The firm is not advertising for part-time or telecommuters.