Join Ratcliff to discover what is important, imagine the potential and design for extraordinary outcomes.
We are seeking talented individuals who possess exceptional character, open-minded thinking, a disciplined approach to work and the motivation to transform the built environment.
- Leadership potential
- Critical thinking
- Strong design sense
- Deep intelligence and curiosity
- Strong work ethic
Ratcliff possesses a vibrant vision, a drive for innovation and a commitment to sustainable design. With a legacy in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1906, the firm’s staff of ~60 are dedicated to discovering what is important to our clients and our community, imagining opportunities for our clientele to grow beyond their current state of existence, and to design for extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff’s Healthcare Practice is well-recognized as a regional leader in the planning and design of acute and ambulatory care facilities. The Practice is seeking a Project Manager to lead and orchestrate design, production and client relationships. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, possess strong communication skills and excellent follow-through.
- Minimum 10 years’ professional experience in the production and management of architectural projects.
- Experience in OSHPD (HCAI) and or healthcare-oriented project work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and the ADA.
- California license or significant progress toward.
- Ability to manage clients and design teams in a collaborative/integrated environment.
- Desire and interest in presenting at interviews or professional organization conferences.
- Strong presentation skills and graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, BlueBeam and Microsoft Programs.
- Candidates must have legal working status in the US as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
Ratcliff, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence.