Join Ratcliff to discover what is important, imagine the potential and design for extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff possesses a vibrant vision, a drive for innovation and a commitment to sustainable design. With a legacy in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1906, the firm is a living, evolving architecture firm, dedicated to learning what is important to our clients, our community and our planet. This results in the design of extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff’s staff of 65+ engage clients who share our values and serve as strategic partners in designing sustainable building solutions. Our primary practice areas of academic, healthcare and civic architecture present significant opportunities for a sustainable architecture that is driven not only by place based questions of purpose, design and technology, but by deeper issues of our enhanced contribution to society.
We are looking for talented staff that possess open minded thinking, a disciplined approach to work and motivation to transform the built environment. Attributes include:
Strong design sense
Deep intelligence and curiosity
Strong work ethic
The healthcare practice is seeking a Project Manager to lead and orchestrate design, production and client relationships. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, possess strong communication skills and have strong follow through.
- Minimum 10 years’ professional experience in technical production of architectural projects. Interest or experience in OSHPD oriented project work is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA.
- California license or significant progress toward.
- Desire and interest in presenting at interviews of professional organization conferences.
- Works well in a collaborative/integrated environment.
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, BlueBeam and Microsoft Programs.
- Candidates must have legal working status in the US as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
Ratcliff, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to email@example.com No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence.