Join Ratcliff to discover what is important, imagine the potential and design for extraordinary outcomes.
We are looking for a talented Marketing professional that possess open minded thinking, a disciplined approach to work and motivation to transform the built environment.
- Critical thinking
- Strong design sense
- Deep intelligence and curiosity
- Flexible mindset
- Strong work ethic
Ratcliff possesses a vibrant vision, a drive for innovation and a commitment to sustainable design. With a legacy in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1906, the firm is a living, evolving architecture firm, dedicated to learning what is important to our clients, our community, and our planet. This results in the design of extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff’s staff of 65 engage clients who share our values and serve as strategic partners in designing sustainable building solutions. Our primary practice areas of academic, healthcare and civic architecture present significant opportunities for a sustainable architecture that is driven not only by place-based questions of purpose, design and technology, but by deeper issues of our enhanced contribution to society.
Working with the current practice area leaders, Principals and the firm’s Management Committee, this individual will play a key role in strategic business development, marketing, messaging and brand development. This position requires conducting market research to identify opportunities, as well as lead RFQ/RFP responses and interview preparation, developing marketing staff and resource expenditures.
- 10+ years of experience in the design fields.
- A degree or experience in Marketing, Graphics or Architecture is required.
- Knowledge of current trends in academic and healthcare facility design and delivery.
Public speaking, publication writing and event participation is required.
- Must be highly proficient in graphic presentation programs such as PowerPoint, MIRO, Adobe Illustrator, Bluebeam, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as adaptability with ongoing new technologies.
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
Ratcliff, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence.