Ratcliff’s healthcare practice is a regional leader in the planning and design of complex healthcare facilities, including acute and ambulatory care facilities and medical campus master plans. We are looking for a Healthcare Medical Planner who demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of healthcare architecture and significant experience leading the design and development of such projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead medical planning efforts on various healthcare projects.
- Collaborate and coordinate with project team as well as with outside contractors and partners.
- Work with a planning and design team to develop master plans.
- Attend and facilitate client meetings as needed.
- Mentor team members to increase breadth of experience and knowledge about medical planning.
Who We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in planning all types of healthcare related projects.
- Experience in OSHPD-oriented project work.
- Knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA.
- BArch required; MArch preferred.
- Architectural licensure desired; LEED accreditation a plus.
- Strong presentation and graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
Why Work at Ratcliff
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, conveniently located in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation, retirement planning, profit sharing, and comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their eligible family members. We also provide paid time off, paid holidays, 16 Fridays off per year, and flexible hybrid work to ensure team members maintain a healthy work-life balance.
To maintain a safe and healthy work environment, Ratcliff requires all staff working in the office to be fully vaccinated and up to date on boosters for COVID-19. If you are hired, vaccination verification will be required to complete the hiring process.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins. All responses will be held in confidence.