Ratcliff’s Healthcare Practice is a regional leader in the planning and design of complex healthcare facilities, including acute and ambulatory care facilities as well as medical campus master plans. We are seeking a Project Architect to join our team and contribute to positively transforming the built environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan, design, and organize internal work for healthcare-focused projects throughout all phases
- Perform construction administration services
- Coordinate with external consultants and regulatory agencies
- Perform QA/QC and technical reviews
- Perform as a backup to the Project Manager for client communications
- Continue to develop knowledge and expertise of appropriate building codes and industry design standards
- Participate in continued learning opportunities and efforts to improve efficiency
Who We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with technical production and/or construction administration of architectural projects; at least three of those years with healthcare projects under the jurisdiction of HCAI
- Minimum BArch degree
- Architectural licensure and LEED accreditation is considered a plus
- Must work well in a collaborative/integrated environment
- Strong presentation and graphic abilities using Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Cloud, Bluebeam, and Microsoft 365 applications
$80,000 – $110,000
Why Work at Ratcliff
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, conveniently located in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation, retirement planning, profit sharing, and comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their eligible family members. We also provide paid time off, paid holidays, 16 Fridays off per year, and flexible hybrid scheduling to ensure team members maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Please apply to this position through our website.