Website Studio 4 Architecture
Studio 4 Architecture is a small growing design firm located in South Berkeley. Our projects include custom residential, multifamily renovation, senior care facilities, cannabis cultivation, office interior, hospitality and retail design throughout the Bay Area. Our office is located in South Berkeley within walking distance to BART with cafes and restaurants just blocks away. Work from home / work from office.
We are currently seeking an senior project manager with an architectural degree from an accredited University and 10 years minimum experience working on construction documentation and planning submittals. Applicants should possess the following abilities and qualities:
1. Minimum 10 years experience in an architecture office acting as project manager of a project team.
2. Proficient in Revit 2021.
3. Be detail oriented, accurate, organized, and adaptable with efficient multitasking skills.
4. Good listening skills with an ability to work independently
5. A positive team player.
6. Possess good graphic, verbal, and writing skills.
7. IT abilities are considered a plus.
8. Work part time hourly with full time a possibility.
The office is a fast-paced, casual collaborative environment. If hired, your primary role will be to manage projects from Schematic Design through Construction Administration. Knowledge of building components and construction methods and the ability to integrate them in your work and communicate them to the revit team is required.
To be considered for this position, submit cover letter, resume, and examples of your portfolio to email@example.com. Please keep all attachments under 2mb. No telephone inquiries please.