Website Swatt | Miers Architects
Swatt | Miers Architects, an award winning architectural practice recognized internationally for its residential, commercial, and institutional design work, is seeking a full-time Intermediate Architect with a minimum of 5 years experience to provide Construction Administration and Construction Document support. Candidates should possess strong detailing skills with an eye toward constructability, along with excellent verbal and written communication and coordination skills. The position, working under a Senior Architect, will be to develop details and prepare ASK drawings, assist with the processing RFI’s and Construction Submittals and ensure accurate project documentation. The position may also include periodic site visits.
We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401k and profit sharing.
- On track to California licensure
- Bachelor degree in architecture or better
- Extensive experience in detailing and coordinating all elements of custom residential and small commercial projects, including doors & windows, roofing and decks, exterior wall systems including waterproofing, interior walls and casework.
- Experience with building types 2, 3 and 5.
- MUST hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa.
Architectural Software Capability
o Autocad (required)
o Revit (required)
o Sketch-Up (preferred)
How to apply:
Please send cover letter, resume (CV) and work examples to demonstrate technical proficiency to:
Swatt | Miers Architects
5845 Doyle St., Suite 104
Emeryville, CA 94608