Website Swatt | Miers Architects
Swatt | Miers Architects, an award winning architectural practice recognized internationally for its residential, commercial, and institutional design work, is seeking a full-time junior architectural interiors designer / drafter with a minimum 3 year experience. Candidate is to possess excellent 3D modelling, architectural and interiors drafting, graphic and verbal / written communication skills. Position requires ability to contribute to the development of world-class residential and institutional projects.
Candidate must demonstrate initiative, be proactive, work well independently and within a team environment. We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401K and profit sharing.
• Bachelor degree in architecture or interiors
• Capability on 3D modeling & rendering
• Knowledge in materials & finishes sourcing and specifications
• Capability to select and transport material samples from various sites around the Bay Area
• MUST be located in the Bay Area and hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa
Architectural Software Capability:
o Autocad (required)
o Revit (required)
o Sketch-Up (required)
Graphics Software Capability:
o Adobe PhotoShop (required)
o Adobe Illustrator (preferred)
o Adobe Indesign (preferred)
o Adobe Acrobat Pro (required)
o Microsoft Power Point (preferred)
o Microsoft Excel (required)
How to apply:
Please send cover letter, resume (CV) and portfolio examples to:
Swatt Miers Architects
5845 Doyle St.
Emeryville, CA 94608