Full-time entry-level Designer on the path to licensure with fewer than two years of experience is expected to develop design or technical solutions under the supervision of an architect. Generally, providing architectural support to the lead architect and / or project team in the design, selection, coordination, and detailing of architectural materials and systems on a project or projects.
· Creation of three-dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using applicable TreanorHL software.
· Perform redline changes and revisions on project documents.
· Assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
· Assist with contract administration responsibilities.
· Participation in the architectural design process and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to the client or for agency approval.
· Assist in the development of project specifications from master specifications.
· Assist in the review of product or shop drawing submittals during the construction phase.
· Assistance to the project architects and project team in production of schematic design, design development, and construction drawings
· Organize and maintain project files.
· Degree in Architecture
· The willingness to work as a team member and assist others
· High levels of activity and productivity
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to clearly convey information and ideas verbally and graphically
· The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
· Intermediate knowledge in Revit
· Possess basic hand and CAD/BIM drafting skills
· Intermediate knowledge in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop
· Ability to build physical models
· Proficient with 3D Modeling software
· Ability to effectively meet deadlines
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position, Treanor reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.