Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Early registration (by February 26): Free AIA Members/employees of chapter member firms; $10 guests. Late registration: $10 AIA Members/employees of chapter member firms; $15 guests
Click here to register.
1.5 CES LUs
As companies grow to the next level, they need more leaders and leadership at every level. Without it, those companies become disorganized and inefficient, and they get passed up by competitors. Two principals of CEO to CEO, Inc, a management consulting firm, will bring you actionable ideas about becoming a more powerful leader and manager in your firm. Hear from:
- Gary Wohl, past President and CFO of Harris and Associates, a $50M revenue Bay Area Engineering firm.
- Robert Sher, Founding Principal of CEO to CEO, author, columnist on Forbes.com and veteran CEO.
- How to build a simple but powerful operating plan that will keep you focused all year long.
- Keys to better teamwork, even if you’re not the “boss” of the team.
- Using listening as a tactical tool to get people more aligned with your ideas.
- Confronting badly behaving individuals in your firm in a positive yet effective way.