- What are members doing to conform to the Shelter In Place orders? This topic was interesting, because it highlighted many best practices that both small and large firms are using, as well as allowing members to share challenges and much needed resources.
- Are there questions your Firm needs help answering? Some of the top questions had to do with legal impacts to their projects and business as well as dealing with the fragmented response in our area from cities and counties. Many of the resources members shared can be found here on the AIA East Bay Covid 19 Resources page.
- Suggest any solutions or resources you need to help your organization navigate during this period.
There were many excellent questions and assistance that members wrote in yesterday’s chat box. Here are some of the questions and support:
- DInesh: Any advice for small firms just starting this year surviving a recession?
- ashtonhamm: are all projects under construction allowed to continue? does this vary per municipality? what about for single family?
- Antonia Bowman: AIA CA website has posted resources for remote workplace, legal issues, small business report, resources etc. https://aiacalifornia.org/covid-19-resources/
To continue reading yesterday’s chat thread, please click here.