One Bay AIA/Repositioning Town Hall
Thursday, May 23, 2013
AIA East Bay, 1405 Clay Street, Oakland, CA 94612
Open to all; $5 includes a wine and cheese reception
Help Design a Better AIA!
Bay Area AIA members and guests are encouraged to attend a special One Bay AIA Town Hall. It’s an opportunity to Reposition the AIA–so that the Institute perspective shifts to you–the member–and the issues you find most important.
California’s representatives on the AIA Board of Directors will be participating: Nick Docous, AIA of Lionakis, Mike Malinowski, AIA of Applied Architecture, and Julia Donoho, AIA County of Sonoma.
Most of the evening will be focused on your thoughts and feedback, and we’ll be sending the results to National–your involvement is important.
A $5 reception fee covers the wine and cheese reception.
In their October 2012 report, AIA consultants LaPlaca Cohen stated:
- Progressive, not reactionary
- A vital resource, not a superficial designation
- Universally beneficial, not limited and elitist
- Adding value, not additional financial burden
- At the cutting edge, not a follower
- Public facing, not behind closed doors
- An architecture resource for all, not just for industry insiders
- Results and benefits focused, not process driven or self referential
What do YOU think? Click here to RSVP
…upcoming events? Click on Calendar
…classifieds or East Bay A/E/C happenings from our affiliate organizations? Click on Blog
…ARE and IDP support? Click on ARE Seminars.
….how to hire an architect as a home or business owner? Click on Find an Architect.