2016 Design Awards
Registration for the 2016 AIA East Bay Residential Design Awards is now open!
Click here for project registration and/or reception tickets.
- Projects must have been completed since September 1, 2009
- AIA East Bay members may submit projects located anywhere
- Non-member architects may submit projects located in the following Bay Area counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Santa Clara, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano and Sonoma
- Applicant need not be a registered architect or AIA member, but must be responsible for design of project.
- Residential projects of all types are encouraged, including:
- New Construction
- Small Budgets (under $30,000)
- Affordable/Senior/Marketrate Multi-family
- Student Housing, etc.