2018 Design Awards: ExRes
The AIA East Bay Exceptional Residential: Bay Area Regional Design Awards is a unique design awards program established to recognize the best in the Bay Area housing design. ExRes 2018 emphasizes the important impact excellent design has on everyday living and our communities. Criteria to be used by the jury include quality of design, resolution of the program idea, sustainable responsibility, innovation, thoughtfulness, and technique. Click here to register.
- Projects must have been completed since January 1, 2011.
- AIA East Bay members may submit projects located anywhere.
- Non-Members may submit residential projects located in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Santa Clara, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano, Sonoma Counties.
Residential projects of all types are encouraged, including:
- New Construction
- Small Budgets (under $30,000)
- Affordable/Senior/Market-rate Multi-family
- Student Housing
Click here to view the full submission guidelines.
Click here to register.
Extended deadline! Submissions must be received by Monday, October 22 at Noon.
2018 Design Awards Reception and Presentation
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Location: AIA East Bay, 1405 Clay Street, Oakland
Click here to purchase tickets.
Please note: We will not announce the winners prior to the presentation, so we strongly encourage all entrants to attend.