2015 Design Awards
AIA East Bay is pleased to announce the Call for Entries for its 2015 Design Awards. The AIA East Bay Design Awards program recognizes design excellence in architecture, residential architecture, interior architecture, restoration/renovation, and urban design. Criteria to be used by the jury include quality of design, resolution of the program idea, sustainable responsibility, innovation, thoughtfulness, and technique.
Click here to register entries.
- Projects must be designed and submitted by an architect.
- Projects must have been completed after January 1, 2008.
- AIA East Bay members may submit projects from anywhere.
- Non-member architects may submit projects located in the chapter’s four counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa and Solano.
- Projects that have won earlier design awards, other than previous AIA East Bay design award winners, or that have been previously published remain eligible.
Projects of all types will be viewed, including, but not limited to:
- Commercial, office, and mixed-use
- Industrial, laboratories, and hospitals
- Transportation and parking structures
- Places of worship
- Libraries, schools, and other institutions
- Historic preservation, adaptive reuse, renovation and restoration
- Single & multi-residential, dormitories, affordable & temporary housing