2017 Design Awards: Call for Entries
The AIA East Bay Design Awards program recognizes design excellence in architecture, residential architecture, interior architecture, restoration/renovation, and urban design. Criteria to be used by the jury include quality of design, resolution of the program idea, sustainable responsibility, innovation, thoughtfulness, and technique.
- Projects must be designed and submitted by an architect.
- Projects must have been completed after January 1, 2010.
- AIA East Bay members may submit projects from anywhere.
- Non-member architects may submit projects located in the chapter’s four counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa and Solano.
Projects of all types will be viewed, including, but not limited to:
- Commercial, office, and mixed-use
- Industrial, laboratories, and hospitals
- Transportation and parking structures
- Places of worship
- Libraries, schools, and other institutions
- Historic preservation, adaptive reuse, renovation and restoration
- Single & multi-residential, dormitories, affordable & temporary housing
Registration per project: $200 AIA Members / $300 Non-members