AIA is not just for architects. Whether you are an individual who works in the design and construction field, or a small business that offers products or services to architects, AIA East Bay is the place for you.
AIA East Bay sees our allied connections as an important bridge between architecture and industry-related fields. Allied membership is designed for the individual who is working in a field related to architecture but does not have an architectural license or degree, or a small business in the A/E/C industry with 8 or fewer full-time employees.
Individual Allied and Small Business Allied membership are AIA East Bay local memberships (no state and national dues or benefits apply).
Join as an Individual Allied member – $300 – Link to online application
I am an individual working in a field other than architecture
Join as a Corporate Allied member – $850- Link to online application
We are a firm in an industry other than architecture
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 1 time FREE use of AIA event space (a $400 value), 30% discount rate after that.
- Discount on one-time use of member mailing list
- Listing on AIA East Bay’s website
- Discount on AIA East Bay’s online advertising
- Promotional use of AIA East Bay’s allied member logo
- Complimentary event listings in AIA East Bay’s monthly Newsletter (requires listing approval)
- Vendor table opportunities – 1 Free per year and just $150 per event after that.
- Access to all AIA East Bay committees
- Opportunity to present one approved continuing education seminar at AIA East Bay (Small Business only)
- Open invitation to AIA East Bay’s social events
- Opportunity to sponsor/host a member party (Small Business only)