AIA East Bay is brimming with programs, opportunities, and resources for students of architecture. Student membership is an important bridge between students and experienced architects. And best of all, student membership is free!
By becoming a local student member, you join a broad network of professionals who are improving the practice of architecture, influencing our city, and engaging in professional development and career activities.
AIA East Bay annually offers opportunities to learn and grow in the architecture and design field. Students can develop new contacts, opportunities, skills, and influence through networking, Design Tours, and Firm Tours.
With more than 850 local members, AIA East Bay is a community of your design, construction and architecture colleagues tailored to inspire, educate and help advance your career. Emerging Professionals Committee (EPC) and Young Architects Forum (YAF) are groups that focus and offer resources for architecture students, recent graduates, young design professionals, and newly licensed architects.
Membership is about community, passion, education and a commitment to elevating design as a platform for making our city and our region better.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Access to AIA East Bay committees
- Advocacy work on behalf of the industry
- Mentorship opportunities and industry connections
- Discounted attendance at AIA East Bay events, classes and forums
- Access to AIA East Bay job board
- Exclusive resume postings
- Submittal discount for AIA East Bay Honor Awards for Californian Architecture
Explore AIA National’s Member Benefits Guide.