Does your business partner with or provide services or materials to architects? Sponsoring AIA East Bay programs is a great way to identify your company with great design and reach thousands of architect members.
Our sponsors, also known as Corporate Allied Partners (CAP), generously support great design and gain valuable exposure to AIA East Bay’s members and event participants. Sponsorship is an AIA East Bay local program (no state and national payments or benefits apply).
Join or renew today! Please see the 2020 AIA East Bay Sponsorship Prospectus for the full range of benefits.
SOME HIGHLIGHT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Recognition in print and online materials reaching over 2,500 AIA East Bay members
- Display of your name or logo on event marketing materials and at sponsored event
- Display of your name or logo on AIA East Bay’s website and/or monthly enewsletter
- Advertising discount on AIA East Bay’s website and enewsletter
- Invitation to participate on continuing education program planning task forces
- Invitation to participate on AIA East Bay’s member committees
- Registration for all of AIA East Bay’s events and education opportunities at the member rate, and complimentary tickets to sponsored forums and events
- Open invitation to AIA East Bay’s social events
- Networking opportunities with AIA East Bay’s members throughout the year