AIA membership is for architects who want to share the knowledge, resources and strength of the AIA community. Together we help create better places to work and live through education, advocacy and professional development.
AIA is a three-tiered member organization for architects with benefits and dues at the national, state and local levels.
AIA East Bay annually offers over 50 AIA classes that meet California State’s new requirements for continuing education. There is no better place for architects to earn their 24 professional development hours.
With more than 850 local members, AIA East Bay is a community of your design, construction and architecture colleagues tailored to inspire, educate and help advance your career.
Being part of AIA East Bay is more than just these three letters after your name. Membership is about community, passion, education and a commitment to elevating design as a platform for making our city and our region better.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Online continuing-education (CE) transcript
- CE support and license protection
- Use of AIA credentials
- Access to AIA East Bay committees
- Signify that as an AIA architect you adhere to a professional code of ethics
- Advocacy work on behalf of the industry
- AIA East Bay annually hosts over 50 continuing education offerings
- Discounted attendance at AIA East Bay events, classes and forums
- Access to AIA East Bay job board
- Discounts on job postings
- Exclusive resume postings
- Complimentary subscription to ARCHITECT, the magazine of the AIA
- AIA Trust protection through professional liability, term life and other insurance coverage
- AIA Advantage discounts on products and services such as shipping, credit cards, technology and more
- Explore AIA National’s Member Benefits Guide.