The Committee on the Environment (COTE) works to inform, engage, and educate the local design community and the public on environmental issues and practices through monthly presentations, case studies, discussions and tours.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
COTE meets on the fourth Thursday of the month at 6pm – 8pm at AIA East Bay. To receive upcoming meeting and event details, subscribe to our email list. AIA East Bay members, allied members and sponsors are encouraged to join as well as other professionals in the design community.
AIAEB COTE’s Mission Statement:
AIA East Bay COTE’s mission is to promote role of architects as:
Leaders of sustainable and resilient design,
Advocates for environmentally sound construction, and
Protectors of the planet’s natural systems.
- Alice Sung, AIA, LEED, AP, BD C
- Ben Levi AIA
- AIA National Committee on the Environment
- AIA Resolution 19-11 for Urgent and Sustained Climate Action
- AIA Announces Big Move Toward Environmental Stewardship
- Where We Stand: Climate Action
- AIA Board Ratified Resolution 19-11
- The AIA Framework for Design Excellence