Be a part of a growing office and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in San Francisco, Boulder, Charlotte, Dallas, Irvine, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Sacramento. We seek a full time licensed architect or certified interior designer to join our San Francisco team. Successful candidates will manage healthcare architecture projects across all phases from programming through construction administration. Top candidates will be looking for a small office environment with long-term career potential and will be eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide design leadership and technical expertise to determine project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, equipment and completion times
• Coordinate design work with internal team, consultants, clients and regulatory agencies
• Manage & lead junior level teammates
• Contribute to the San Francisco office's business development efforts
• Licensed architect with 5-10 years of full-time, professional experience or certified NCIDQ interior designer with 5-10 years of full-time, professional experience.
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• Experience leading and mentoring junior staff
• Revit proficiency
• Experience with project management and juggling multiple projects
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors and project team members.
• Healthcare project experience
• Senior living and behavioral health project experience
• Experience in applying Lean or Agile principles to design and construction
• Commitment to promoting equitable, diverse and inclusive business practices
• LEED accreditation, EDAC certification
• Commitment to promoting sustainable business practices
How to apply:
Complete the Boulder Associates Architects online application here: www.boulderassociates.com/firm/careers/ and please attach your cover letter, resume and a link to view your online portfolio.
Thank you for your interest in our firm!