Website Kennerly Architecture & Planning
We have an immediate opening for an architectural job captain to join our team in San Francisco.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and good-humored.
We provide competitive salaries and benefits which include health insurance with HSA, 401(k),
commuter benefits, and a professional education stipend.
• Minimum 4 years professional architectural experience.
• Exceptional 3D modeling & presentation skills using both digital and non-digital tools.
• Fluent in Revit (min 2 years working experience), and ACAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of state and local building codes.
• Strong knowledge of construction materials, technical research, and systems.
• Accredited architectural degree (BArch or MArch).
• Fluent in English and clear graphic, verbal and written communication abilities.
• Proactive attitude with excellent analytical, problem-solving and presentational skills is required.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples via email
to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to Sarina Kennerly. PDF format, 10 MB max.
Please, no phone calls or recruiters. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.