Join Ratcliff to discover what is important, imagine the potential and design for extraordinary outcomes.
We are looking for talented staff that possess open minded thinking, a disciplined approach to work and motivation to transform the built environment.
- Critical thinking
- Strong design sense
- Deep intelligence and curiosity
- Flexible mindset
- Strong work ethic
Ratcliff possesses a vibrant vision, a drive for innovation and a commitment to sustainable design. With a legacy in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1906, the firm is a living, evolving architecture firm, dedicated to learning what is important to our clients, our community, and our planet. This results in the design of extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff’s staff of 65 engage clients who share our values and serve as strategic partners in designing sustainable building solutions. Our primary practice areas of academic, healthcare and civic architecture present significant opportunities for a sustainable architecture that is driven not only by place-based questions of purpose, design and technology, but by deeper issues of our enhanced contribution to society.
The healthcare practice is seeking a Medical Planner that is well organized, possess strong communication skills and has strong follow through.
- 10 years’ professional experience in planning all types of healthcare related projects.
- Experience in OSHPD oriented project work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA.
- California license or significant progress toward.
- Desire and interest in presenting at interviews or professional organization conferences.
- Works well in a collaborative/integrated environment.
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, BluBeam and all Microsoft programs.
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
Ratcliff, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence.