Join Ratcliff to discover what is important, imagine the potential and design for extraordinary outcomes.
We are looking for a talented Marketing professional that possess open minded thinking, a disciplined approach to work and motivation to transform the built environment.
- Critical thinking
- Strong design sense
- Deep intelligence and curiosity
- Flexible mindset
- Strong work ethic
Ratcliff possesses a vibrant vision, a drive for innovation and a commitment to sustainable design. With a legacy in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1906, the firm is a living, evolving architecture firm, dedicated to learning what is important to our clients, our community, and our planet. This results in the design of extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff’s staff of 65 engage clients who share our values and serve as strategic partners in designing sustainable building solutions. Our primary practice areas of academic, healthcare and civic architecture present significant opportunities for a sustainable architecture that is driven not only by place-based questions of purpose, design and technology, but by deeper issues of our enhanced contribution to society.
The firm is seeking a Marketing Director to support practice area business development efforts, conduct research; identify potential clients and opportunities; oversee and participate in the creation of RFQ/RFP responses; conduct interview preparation; develop branded communication materials; and supervise marketing staff. The position will require representation at industry events, pre-proposal meetings and conferences as needed. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, have proven written and verbal communication skills and have strong follow through. This position reports to the Management Committee.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in marketing or business development role for Architecture, Engineering or Construction firms
- A degree in business and/or marketing is preferred.
- Understanding of the current trends shaping healthcare, academic and civic facility design and delivery
- Established relationships with Bay Area industry partners to include engineers, consultants and contractors.
- The ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and CRM software.
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
Ratcliff, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence.