Website Robin Chiang & Co.
Robin Chiang & Company (RCC) is based in the lively SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco. Our firm is small in size but large in terms of the types of projects we work on within our chosen field of concentration: public transportation. RCC has designed public transportation projects since 1997 including rail and bus stations, maintenance facilities, airport terminals, and streetscapes.
We have several new projects that need motivated and self-starting architectural designers to work directly with a project manager on all phases of design and construction. This includes: attending client meetings, drafting, sourcing materials, working and coordinating with engineers and consultants, assisting with construction administration, and occasionally assisting with marketing materials. As a small firm, we encourage education for all of our staff through engagement and participation in the life cycle of all projects from beginning to completion.
We are currently interviewing for Junior – Intermediate Architectural Designers.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Construction documentation using Revit and Autocad
· Contribute design ideas and resolutions for complex projects
· Coordinate and assist with marketing materials for acquisition of new projects
· A professional degree with 3 to 7 years’ experience working in the industry
· Strong proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS
· Experience working on infrastructure or planning projects is a plus, but not essential
The following is typical of someone who thrives at our office:
· High degree of self-motivation and time management skills
· Excellent presentation and communications skills
· Works with a sense of energy and personal responsibility
· A commitment to improving the public realm
· A team player with a dose of good humor
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Medical, vision and dental insurance
· PTO + generous holiday schedule
To apply (no phone calls):
· Email your cover letter, resume and work samples to Peggy Chiang: email@example.com
· We are an EQE