Website Kennerly Architecture & Planning
We have an immediate opening for a design-oriented Project Architect with strong technical skills
to join our team in San Francisco. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and goodhumored.
We provide competitive salaries and benefits which include health insurance with HSA, 401(k),
commuter benefits, and a professional education stipend.
• 7-10 years professional architectural experience.
• Great designer including detailing without at-hand technical support.
• Fluent in Revit, ACAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with multi-family residential, including unit-planning.
• Experience with state and local building codes and accessibility requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain high design standards through city entitlement/permitting
processes, technical documentation, and construction administration.
• Strong knowledge of construction materials, technical research, systems and documentation at
all project phases.
• License to practice architecture is ideal but not required.
• Accredited architectural degree (BArch or MArch).
• Fluent in English and effective communication with internal team as well as with clients,
consultants, contractors, and vendors is required.
• Proactive attitude with excellent analytical, problem-solving and presentational skills is required.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples via email
to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to Sarina Kennerly. PDF format, 10 MB max.
Please, no phone calls or recruiters. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
#architecture #jobopportunity #architecturejobs