AIASD: Dollars for Design: Optimizing the R&D Tax Credit for Architecture (1 LU)
Join AIA San Diego and BRAYN Consulting on a l virtual webinar created for YOU! Recent legislation responding to COVID-19 has opened opportunities for businesses to claim tax credits and incentives previously unavailable or underutilized. Architecture firms are using the CARES Act and other regulatory guidance to claim refunds, save money, and increase cash flow. Learn how to take advantage of this opportunity to claim Research & Development Tax Credits, also known as Design Tax Credits. This course will cover eligibility requirements, new tax laws and guidance, and case studies that will provide a roadmap for saving dollars for design.
- Understand how the CARES Act and recent legislation has created time-sensitive opportunities for claiming tax credits and incentives;
- Understand the four-part test and basic exclusions to R&D, including the main components of funded versus non-funded research;
- Debunk the myths of the R&D tax credit;
- Learn how to optimize time and project tracking to maximize tax credits;
- Identify target-rich environments for R&D activities.
This virtual event will be presented by: Brady Bryan, JD, CEO of BRAYN Consulting
- Let’s Clear the Air: Ventilation, High Performance, and Passive House
- Mar 10 2021
- 11:00 am - 2:30 pm