Cool Roofs – Why, How, What and Where? (1 LU | HSW)
Solar reflectivity of roof surfacing is a growing consideration in both the commercial and residential roofing markets. This course will explain why this is so, how the solar spectrum relates to reflectivity, how reflective properties are measured, and how these measurements relate to building codes, voluntary compliance programs, and mandates for reflectivity issued by local jurisdictions.
- Understand why solar reflectivity is a concern.
- Understand the components of natural sunlight that produce heat.
- Understand how solar reflective properties are measured.
- Learn of the various reflectivity requirements that have been established.
- Architecture for the Future of Public Housing (1 LU|HSW)
- Jun 05 2023
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am