Faucet and Shower Trim Codes, Designs and Trends (1.5 LU)
All of our modern buildings have faucets and most have showers as well. This is an opportunity to review the applicable code requirements for faucets and showers, and look at current faucet and shower design trends.
This video event will cover faucets and showers. It will begin with a review of the various code requirements (Federal and State) for faucets and showers. It will transition to how Covid has impacted what people want from their faucets and showers, and conclude with a review of the current faucet and shower trends and designs.
- Learn about NAECA (National Appliance Energy Conservation Act) and the requirements for Faucets and Shower trims
- Learn the State of California Faucet and Shower Requirements
- Learn the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense Requirements for Faucets and Showers
- Learn the ADA (American Disability Act) requirements for Faucets and Shower trims and how to meet them
About the Speaker
John Kerr has over thirty years of experience in the construction industry. Previously he has worked for two construction wholesalers, two manufacturers representatives and two manufacturing companies. He has previously sold and represented Bradley, Delta and Zurn faucets. He is currently the Business Development Manager for Moen in Northern California.
- Architecture for the Future of Public Housing (1 LU|HSW)
- Jun 05 2023
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am